I Ruined Fallout 3 With Mods - Part 21 - Being A Scientist UpIsNotJump2 - funny cartoon pictures

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

I Ruined Fallout 3 With Mods - Part 21 - Being A Scientist UpIsNotJump2

Best comment

  1. Zachary Heine: I've often thought to myself that you sounded like a less pessimistic Yahtzee croshaw
  2. Rob Newland: This video, brought to you by mispronunciations.
  3. Rob Newland: Also, as a chemist with a PhD who works in a lab, I respectfully disagree, but I get it, it's not for everyone. I was also unemployed for 6 months after graduating, before doing 6 months of shitty jobs for starting my PhD. Getting a chemistry job without a PhD is really fucking difficult. I did actually interview at GSK too. Hope you enjoyed my life story.
  4. smart mason: They use it as toilet paper
  5. thekraken8him: You shouldn't have to apologize for liking Fallout 76. Despite what the toxic haters will tell you, it's okay to like a game even if it's unpopular. I love Fallout 76 and it's exhausting constantly getting splashed as the bandwagon rolls by. Like what you like, dislike what you dislike. They're all just for entertainment anyway.
  6. Lily: congratulations on the collab with hbomb!
  7. Iago Barreto: I have nothing but vitriol and contempt for the sniper Arkansas...his entire purpose is to inconvenience anyone who crosses his territory for no reason other rather than to satisfy his dementia fueled urge to murder people on sight. Great loot though
  8. TheImpossible13: What is wrong with the YouTube notification bell? I've been subscribed to you for ages and I clicked the bell too, but YouTube says "Noooooo, we'll give him the notification for the video 3 DAYS AFTER IT'S RELEASED." Yeah... thanks YouTube. P.S. I'm loving this Fallout 3 Series, keep going! ^_^
  9. Mondo Cool: People who work those jobs are workers of trade, but in Australia we call them Tradies
  10. The DreamChasers: My stubborn American mind freaks out that the mispronunciation of Arkansas, yet it is understandable if someone mispronounces it upon just reading it
  11. Degree23: Hearing you mispronounce words like Arkansas and Reservist only makes you more wholesome
  12. Joey Marrey: These let’s plays get me through the shittiest days with a smile
  13. WeЯVR: I know its a weird comment but your handsomeness is stupidly high it should be illegal lol. Also i wonder how they knew where your position was being so quiet and all. :)
  14. Patrick Holt: If all else fails, consult the quest log. Real men don't read the quest log. Other bad jokes.
  15. Minibeats: Yahtzee is a good dude. met him a couple times IRL.
  16. Paulo Ricardo: cool, you have other reasons to hate oxhorn besides the fact he is a homophobic scumbag, what a breath of fresh air
  17. Dudeineedaname: Fallout 4s graphics are borderline cartoony.
  18. ya boi Cody Volpe: awww yeeeeeeah
  19. Blackya: I just started playing fallout 3 last year, I've gotten the story and two dlc's done so far but I'm getting there.
  20. Ultimate gamer: Even thr grahics look crap on this compared to last one...
  21. NotFunGaming: Wanna help with my science homework
  22. 5413 The Terminal: Look at him go
  23. Mr. Trashcan: 720p... Nyaaaaa
  24. Lucifer: Play oblivion or morrowind and destroy it with mods. EDIT; PLS
  25. Poncho Tetele: YESSS ITS BACKKK
  26. baking: you're terrible at these, i love it.
  27. Oranvdk: Isn't it pronounced "Arkansaw? xD
  28. William Clapp: I currently work in a theoretical physics lab, and it is nice. I get told the general thing I need to do and I get to figure out the best way to code the simulation in order to see what is expected from experimental results without ever seeing the experimental results myself. Then again, I am doing my degree in order so I can go get a PhD to then be able to work for a Uni to do my own research.
  29. annihilaterq: I run unarmed in 76 with a super good powerfist
  30. Lord Maximus05: Hey!! Welcome back!
  31. Big Marsh: I'll have you know, I'm Irish and I'm about as lucky as a black cat on Friday the 13th!
  32. xieper: Buuuurp
  33. majomember1000: Dont watch that neckbeard homophobe oxhorn. Watch shoddycast instead
  34. Max Ravage: Fallout 1 and 2 playthroughs when
  35. Steven Wagner: You are frustratingly bad at staying on topic for someone I want to hear the end of any particular story in this form of content. By all means, feel free to pause the game to finish a thought.
  36. TheClimbBackUp: I'm not getting your notifications geeza, is anyone else having the same problem? Loving the videos by the way. If you are ever up in Northumberland I'll buy you a pint
  37. Almightycancer 555: Or you could just get a chemist degree and make drugs and become the next big drug dealer
  38. box guy: Could you maybe give the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series a try?
  39. Steven Bills: In fallout 3 unarmed is viable as well because of iron fist does 5+ more unarmed damage and it has 3 rankings and you can also get the paralysising palm which with vats and a critical strike it paralysis the enemy and also with good sneak or the chinese stealth armour you can pretty much be sneaky without anyone knowing and paralyse big threats like albino scorpions or behemoths
  40. agent mlp412: What was your job in chemistry
  41. agent mlp412: A tonne f youtubers were once chemists an electricians Strange
  42. agent mlp412: Whens your wedding btw
  43. Auraharako: I am currently working as an Apprentice Baker/Pastry cook, but I want to actually do Food Science/Technology afterwards but after listening to this it makes me doubt if that is wise.
  44. liam payne: I find you talking about your science background very interesting as I see many parallels in my situation. Im going down a path in chemistry but I feel I would be happier if I entered Youtube. But I don't know how I would start or get a following in the way of subscribers so naturally I see chemistry or chemical engineering as a much safer and more logical option.
  45. Mike: can't you hold your breath to aim the sniper better?
  46. Babauta: I am gonna make a parody of you, mind sending me a mannequin head?
  47. Ophidian98: Maybe you're healing while sleeping cuz you have rads?
  48. Michael Daniel Thomas: Im bloody English and I know its "ark-en-saw" COME ON!!!
  49. mafiacat88: I'm doing a biochem degree. Consider me properly spooked.
  50. Mike Shlonger: Me too. I haven't start yet but now I'm in doubt :(
  51. Mike Shlonger: Ah, so you're a fan of Yahtzee19's "Let's Drown Out" with Gabe "Fuck by a Dumpster" Morton? I too enjoy the 2 greatest homosexuals on the internet. Edit: Seeing as I am hopefully going into a Masters in Chemistry later this year... I appreciate your perspective, but it's making me quite apprehensive :S
  52. colton carreras: Honestly never played fallout 3. Well I did got to penny tower failed the quest took out disc and walked away.
  53. Stephen JB Trice: Post more!! I love your gameplay videos. VR or otherwise. You are extremely entertaining.
  54. Trent Rogers: Pugalisim (pew-ja-liz-um) is super old timey European (mostly English) bare knuckle boxing. Arkansas (Are-can-saw) an American state
  55. baxiza ch: Whos Kansas? <3 Our Kansas <3
  56. baxiza ch: i love his pronunciation, it was good.
  57. DeGingerNinja: Make tons of these , please just watched all 21 and need more 😂😭👌
  58. Garrus Vakarian: schematics - sh-chem-atics
  59. Ninja Nikers: I actually really was curious about your life and hearing your story. Thank you for telling us that little bit about yourself, I look forward to your next video!
  60. Garrus Vakarian: I got concerned because I thought I was already subbed to you be apparently you have a second channel. Subbed to both now.
  61. FNKY BNCH: God this game is sexy with mods
  62. Isaac Heavey: i ruined fallout 3 with mods heres why....when?
  63. IAmGeeSnap: i think you pronounce it twochee. as in two chee two chee too LOL sorry UINJ that was a cheap pug-a-listic shot
  64. Isaac Heavey: Touché
  65. bonkman64: When he's done with ruining Fallout 3 with mods, of course. Plus a few years or so.
  66. Techno Jinx: No sniper slave for you.
  67. Assassin creed: (Mine beeps) Looks down in disappointment
  68. Grim Reaper: The only problem I have with you enjoying Fallout 76 is that you keep apologizing for it, lol. If someone doesn't like it.... Fuck'em..... Me personally, I'll never play it.
  69. Mr. Trashcan: Dude, these recordings are so old (I think), I bet the duffle kerfuffle hasn't even happened yet
  70. En Joshi-Godrez: Grim Reaper But there is also a problem with people interpreting subjectivity with objectivity. You can always say you 'like' or 'love' something as that is personal, but you can't apply the same clause to saying its 'good' or 'great' as that is a critique or comment on the game itself and therefor can be contested. The big issue with his video is that it played this middle ground between the two so he could make sturn critique, but then cower behind the asterisk that its "just my opinion" when challenged, which it ultimately did neither.
  71. Clown Basher: HEY... Ruining Fallout is Bethesda's job!!!!
  72. Chedder Jack: Ar can saw
  73. Phantom flowers: It's Ar-can-SAW!!! -_-
  74. scorpio: Only took a milenia for him to upload a new episode
  75. JimWing: Tea-man plays a video game.
  76. Jimmy Wolf: Hearing you pronounce "Pugilism" as "Pug-ilism" made me giggle far too loudly
  77. TheTheJimJim: The term you were looking for is tradesman. Nothing to be ashamed of as far as being from a family of them.
  78. craig sinclair: had a very similar thing when i worked in a clinical trials lab it was come in do the exact same process over and over took about 2 hours to do one batch then you would start another and there was a lot of pressure to do 3-4 batches a day which wasnt really possible when you take in breaks and all the paper work and other prep work to go with it for pretty basic pay.
  79. Chillcat King: Take the medical braces man, I tried telling you before. You can heal your limbs with them!
  80. Magnus Lysø: Wow, I never knew this! Wondered many times what they were for, but this makes perfect sense! I feel kinda stupid for not realizing this.
  81. lucas batchelor: I watch you and oxhorn I love you both to death and watch every video you both post I just come to you to watch a good video that makes me smile and laugh while I watch oxhorn when I want to learn in depth about story your both awesome! Both awesome in your own ways ❤️
  82. Gabriele Brasolin: Tell us why you hate crabs!
  83. Love Bug: This was awesome, I loved the story aspect, kinda crazy and fascinating.
  84. Cainen Walker: im playing vagus and this game looks the same not going to lie
  85. Alex Hensen: Arkansas was a resident of minefield before the raiders came and took everyone but him. He shoots you on site thinking you are part of that raider party. Also the mini house container is just to be unique.
  86. Ruthven78: I remember when I went from a 20 inch to a 32 inch TV and it gave me vertigo till I got used to playing on it.
  87. InnocuousRemark: In Britain, they don't call it Arkansas, they call it a lorry
  88. flyawayeye: By the way you describe it your dad sounds like a tradesman
  89. meme cow: I understand the mispronunciations; sometimes I’ll forget the existence of Arkansas and Kansas.
  90. John Titor: We all try to
  91. Semi_samaratan: Welcome to episode *shwing!*
  92. Ani turt: where's petscop 2
  93. Nixe: Hellz yea! Let us slice up some Legio.....wrong game.
  94. Nick Butler: Right with you there. The main thing I have learned in the four years I've been doing a PhD in organic chemistry is that academia is a pyramid scheme, and unless you want to be an academic, there is almost no reason to do a masters or a doctorate.
  95. Mike Shlonger: ​+Nick Butler Thanks for the reply mate. Sorry to hear things are in a right state over there. Here in UK seeing just a ton of people getting degrees and just not finding relevant work for 2 years or more (Just like Mr. Upisnotjump :/ ) hearing so many people having trouble when I've just put my application in for study kinda shook me up, especially now we're leaving the EU as well. It's pretty difficult to find a decent relevant job here as well which is why I am planning to head overseas like Germany or the U.S. (funny that you'd mention it!) I wanted a career where my skills are what keep my career going, not how good my people skills are (though I'm sure that will factor in on the job searching!) It's sad that there's such a shortage of relevant work in Straya as that was on the upper part of my choices to go to :( Really liked the idea of a life in Aus :/ You never know though. Really appreciate you taking the time to reply. It may not be the best news but it's good to hear from actual people and not the usual bullshit spiel from universities and their chosen "sales staff" (students chosen by the uni to bullshit for them) Cheers mate, hope our governments get their heads outta their arses. Heh.
  96. Nick Butler: +Mike Shlonger Things may be different where you live, but in Australia, the science and innovation sector is practically non-existent and facing further cuts because our conservative government only cares about mining. In the academic sector, postdoctoral fellowships are rare, particularly in areas without direct application (i.e. non-engineering), and without proper investment in innovation, there are finite jobs requiring highly-qualified employees. The end result is that after finishing a doctoral degree, the only available jobs are the ones you would have been qualified for if you had left after a bachelor's degree. That's not to say that career prospects are nonexistent, because there are jobs out there, particularly if you want to work in Germany or the US, but if you just want "a good job" then I personally don't think there is any huge benefit to doing a PhD unless it is something you really enjoy doing.
  97. Mike Shlonger: Oh man, this video and comments isn't filling me with confidence in my choices for the future. I appreciate the perspective from you both, but if I just want a sort of decent job is it worth it? Appreciate any answers.
  98. Crz Kdt: why din't he instaled a iron sights mod?
  99. Toasty Toaster: Because true sight is simpler to aim and more precise.
  100. george brownsea: I was never the creative type till I started doing media productions in college, I can safely say I know what I am doing
  101. Soldier76 Jack Angela: Nice intro there plus your characters weapons look OverPowered
  102. Matt: Arkansas is one of the Slaves you can take. You might have screwed up on the Bad guy thing. It's pronounced Ar-can-saw, in the states
  103. Dave Walker: The Arkansas reservists are disappointed in you.
  104. InfinitoVezes0: +UpIsNotJump2 "We're not in [our] Kansas anymore"... And you thought Gillian/Guylian was an annoyance
  105. Misanthrope: +Keaton Hare lol
  106. ArclinusCastoral: Pronunciation guide is accurate, although it's one of those awkward American things since 'Kansas' is pronounced exactly the way UINJ is doing so after the 'Ar'. Being from Kansas, we used to joke the state was so bland it couldn't even come up with an original name. But then Kansas is named after the Kansa Native American tribe, so we were just casting stones from a glass house.
  107. Chris Messier: its illegal to say it the way you said it in Arkansas +UpIsNotJump2
  108. Ayla Pants: The mapanion and I used to binge watch Oxhorn's videos. It got to a point where we noticed some weird quirks of his. Like, his obsession with whether or not a player home has a toilet, or how he has no problem stealing if the game doesn't punish you for it. We also started calling him MooseKnuckle. At first because we'd forget the name, Oxhorn, and then because it was funny. :P
  109. stormy theorist: I feel your pane about fallout 3 on Xbox 360 I only have it on it :(
  110. Hellrider: Wasn't it that your radiation healed you over time and since you sleep for one ingame hour, you recover health? Good vid tho
  111. Gun Toting Stylist: That's what I was gonna say. He had radiation poisoning, and being a ghoul it heals him over time. And sleeping accelerates the in game time, thus increasing the healing rate. So sleeping still heals him (but only if he has radiation poisoning)
  112. WutsThinkableTV: top 10 most ambitious crossovers in anime history: Upisnotjump + RTGame + Callmekevin.
  113. WutsThinkableTV: top 10 most ambitious crossovers in anime history: Upisnotjump + RTGame + Callmekevin.
  114. 9 9: h2
  115. sack jack: Mum said it's my turn to destroy fallout 3 with mods
  116. Zianeria Aka. Frostbite: Damn you sun
  117. Vaas Montenegro: Zianeria Aka. Frostbite -Damn you grass.
  118. Trippie Bredd: “Are-Kan-sis”~upisnotjump 2019
  119. Tim Horton: +PROperS I'd agree, but I can't because the most famous river in all of the Britain is pronounced "Temz" instead of "Thames"
  120. Trippie Bredd: PROperS yeah shut up you commie (I’m kidding)
  121. Emily Tetreault: +PROperS Actually you can blame the French for that pronunciation.
  122. PROperS: "are-kan-sis" - literally anybody who has sense in naming a place. God damn it america, always making it difficult for us brits
  123. ben sullivan: Great video
  124. Catpirate: Country roads, take me home.
  125. Aiden Popowich: Howdy diddly daddly doodly
  126. Paul Medina: Oof
  127. Generic Alias: "Welcome to episode"
  128. bonkman64: It's episode Katana, duh.
  129. Generic Alias: Are you russian?

I Ruined Fallout 3 With Mods - Part 21 - Being A Scientist

10,367 views views54,055 followers
610 Likes610 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 11 Jan 2019
fallout 3 remastered, fallout 3 mods, fallout 3 map, fallout 3 companions, fallout 3 console commands, fallout 3 dlc, fallout 3 bobbleheads, fallout 3 ps4, fallout 3 windows 10, fallout 3 walkthrough, fallout 3 perks, fallout 3 soundtrack, fallout 3 review, fallout 3 weapons, fallout 3 wiki, fallout 3 power armor, fallout 3 script extender, fallout 3 vs new vegas, fallout 3 xbox one, fallout 3 quests, fallout 76, fallout 76 review, fallout 4, fallout new vegas, fallout 76 map, fallout 76 metacritic, fallout 76 reddit, fallout 76 update, fallout 3, fallout 76 pc, fallout 4 mods, fallout shelter, fallout 76 mutations, fallout 76 price, fallout new california, fallout 76 twitter, fallout 76 gameplay, fallout 76 wiki, fallout 76 power armor, fallout 76 builds, let\u0027s play, lets play a game, lets play soccer, lets play hockey, lets play music, let\u0027s play webtoon, let\u0027s play hoover, lets play a game meme, let\u0027s play 8 ball, let\u0027s play school, let\u0027s play hockey rankings, lets play sports, let\u0027s play golf, let\u0027s play archive, let\u0027s play huntsville, let\u0027s play 280, let\u0027s play two, let\u0027s play house, let\u0027s play sega, let\u0027s play 8 ball meme, fallout 4 mods, fallout 4 console commands, fallout 4 map, fallout 4 companions, fallout 4 perk chart, fallout 4 review, fallout 4 script extender, fallout 4 new vegas, fallout 4 wiki, fallout 4 dlc, fallout 4 power armor, fallout 4 builds, fallout 4 bobbleheads, fallout 4 cheats, fallout 4 vr, fallout 4 perks, fallout 4 ps4, fallout 4 weapons, fallout 4 walkthrough, fallout 4 curie, gamer chair, gamers choice awards, gamergate, gamers rise up, gamera, gamers nexus, gamer movie, gamerankings, gamertags, gamertag ideas, gamers anime, gamer memes, gamer gifts, gamersaloon, gameroom, gamertag generator, gameranger, gamer goo, gamersgate, gamers paradise, gaming chair, gaming pc, gaming laptop, gaming computer, gaming monitor, gaming mouse, gaming desk, gaming headset, gaming keyboard, gaming desktop, gaming news, gaming setup, gaming keyboard and mouse, gaming table, gaming pc cheap, gaming glasses, gaming mouse pad, gaming with jen, gaming router, gaming chair cheap, bethesda store, bethesda weather, bethesda stock, bethesda games, bethesda row, bethesda md, bethesda twitter, bethesda row cinema, bethesda bagels, bethesda fallout 76, bethesda starfield, bethesda game studios, bethesda hospital, bethesda support, bethesda north, bethesda account, bethesda fountain, bethesda restaurants, bethesda beat, bethesda coupon code

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét